Friday, June 7, 2013

100 Miles or Bust...........

So we are starting a new 100 mile campaign through our church tomorrow. Walk/run/ride bike for 100 miles, read 100 chapters in the bible and do it in 100 days. I gladly signed up for it (obviously I had way more energy that day). I am not a big exercise person. I don't hate it. If I am running there is a good chance I am doing it on my own and there is not a clown with a knife  chasing me. I do feel, however, that my body and my brain are not on the same page about this activity. The reading part I got. I can read all day long. I wish I got paid to read. Hmmmm maybe I will listen to my chapter while I walk. Got to love multitasking. 

Anywho, it's a big deal getting ready to start an exercise routine. What do I wear? Something cool because it's Florida. Not too cool because well you don't want to be the cause of any accidents. (I walk on sidewalk by a pretty busy street) I don't mean booty shorts people I just mean old white skin hangin out. For those of you that don't know what booty shorts are: Very short shorts that as my friend Jess would say.......you can almost see your uterus.

 Should I listen to music or a book? Sometimes I practice our songs when I walk. I am sure when I really get into one it's quite entertaining. If I am listening to a book will I stop and just listen? That really isn't productive. 

Well all this talk about it has made me realize I got to get off here and get ready for this adventure. (If you know me it will be an adventure of some sort). Stay tuned. I am sure a good story or two will come out of this. 
Gotta run or.......

 Peace, Candy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment