Thursday, June 27, 2013

Angry Eyes

It seems as though everyone is angry lately. A lot of that probably has to do with some of it injustices of the world. When I am angry I use the quote from Toy Story. I love that movie. Even if I didn't have kids I would probably watch it. Anywho, when the pig, slotted pig if you will, is getting ready to go fight, his wife packs his angry eyes.

I try not to get my angry eyes out but sometimes it's inevitable. When I really get angry is when kind people or children get treated poorly. No one deserves hatred really but some people effect me differently I guess. 

I continually am having a convo with myself..Man, this really makes me mad. Well, can you help the situation by being mad? Is it making it worse? Are you
annoying others by being mad and you can't do anything about? That last one was for a few people I know that get all up in arms after watching the news. 
=)  

Hormones play a big factor if and when my "angry eyes" will come out. I am happy to say that I have finally learned when I am "reaching for them" I can 
(most of the time) cut myself off at the pass. That's where my self induced time outs come in. Yes, I put myself in time outs. Saving lives people.......

So even though my "angry eyes" are sitting on my night stand, I am not carrying them with me today. Join me in this ban of the "angry eyes"....

Peace, Candy

2 comments:

  1. very well said to much anger as my wise daughter says let it go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... I think I need to get a Mr. Potato head equipped with his angry eyes as a visual reminder. :) I did think the other day, what if you had to look at yourself all the while you're being angry... yikes. Too bad that our angry faces are invisible to ourselves. Probably be real easy to put them away if we had to look at them.

    ReplyDelete