Saturday, June 1, 2013

Mommas of Boys

I have three boys and so far 4 grandsons. We always talk about how different men and woman are. It's true. Little boys though......there are fun. Yesterday we were looking for the pacifier for GRB 4. (Remember thats code for grand red baby the youngest) and while searching the house I lifted up a chair cushion to find a pair of my now 12 year olds dirty socks. Seems legit. Why would you not put you dirty socks under a cushion? Probably the same reason why you would put empty bullet casings in your pocket and scare your momma to death when they fall out of the dryer. I am not quite sure where he even got these but I bet his father was involved. I have also found rocks on the floor that I am not allowed to throw away because they are named and my sons friends. One was named Phil. 

My older grandson that is 22 months old was sitting on my lap and he just ever so gently placed his full palm on my chest. I guess they learn early and never grow out of that. 
They are messy in the bathroom and carry around dead bugs. They will give you a heart attack like feeling probably atleast once a week. They have no fear and love to test you. 

All this said I love all my boys and I am blessed to have them. My prayer today would be to give Momma/Mimi a break though. I need to rest up. =)

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment