Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Monday

Mondays always get a bad rap. I guess it depends on what your going back too. Being at home at the moment I don't mind Mondays. When the kids are at school especially. I use that as a catch up day. Like right now I should be cleaning but I decided to take a break and talk to you all. Hehe

When I worked outside the house though it was nice to get back to routine. I don't know about you all but I usually am more organized when I have to go to work. Maybe it's because my time is limited at home? I guess it's like if you have a little more time in the morning you end up running late because you can fit more things in? Ex: I have more time now but I know it therefore I procrastinate.  Make sense? Probably not. My brain isn't always on board with what I am trying to say. 

Of course it throws you for a loop if Monday is a holiday. Humans that are normally pretty intelligent get all confused by this. We really are creatures of habit. Don't mess with our routine. Well, we do manage to get over the confusion because it was a holiday though don't we?

What are some of the good things we look forward to on Mondays? Maybe that Starbucks that we don't do over the weekend? Or going potty by ourselves because for the most part your co-workers will let you? Or maybe a lunch that doesn't consist of kid friendly food??

Happy Monday everyone. Hope you have a good week no matter where you find yourself today. 

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment