Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fathers Day

So it's Fathers Day.  It's RB1's first! Still getting used to my son being a daddy.

I have a great daddy. He is a hard worker and has always taken care of us. He is very smart too. My husband is a great daddy too. He is alot like my dad. They say you marry like your father. I did. Both these men love cars, racing and mechanics as well as the hard working and taking care of us part. 

My dad used to help me with my home work and for that I was grateful. My hubby does with our kids. 
Sometimes my hubby gets so into "helping" with projects that are more to his artistic side that he doesn't even notice that our son walked away and he is now by himself building a theme park or drawing the coliseum. 

I am not a dad but I see the one thing that dads let their sons do (sons are very excited by this) and they seem to love. That is peeing outside. Nothing made my boys more happier then getting to pee outside and a time or two off the porch. (We live in the country) Of course hubby told them to stop while he tried to control his laughter. =)

Dads are pretty cool! Lucky to have mine and lucky to have married such a good one.

 Happy Fathers Day to all you daddy's out there. If you can hug your dad or baby daddy or well you know??

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment