Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Your Scale Hates You!

I have decided that our scale hates us. So many of us focus on what it says. You could be doing good for a month but show limited movement so we have a tendency to give  up. Do we take into consideration about what our body is telling us? Like do you feel better? Have you been making healthier choices? Could you maybe be losing inches that you didn't think about? Funny thing is your weight ranges 1 to 2 pounds at different times the day and of course different times of the month.

 Now if it ever reads wth? I say get rid of it because obviously it's been tampered with. =) Seriously though I think I finally have got this concept. I am trying to do better but not killing myself. Really the weight loss is a bonus. The feeling clearer and healthier and not feeling like I may die at any moment is my goal. I have dropped as much as 40 pounds and 40 inches before but keeping it off is the tricky part. In the world view I would be considered a normal size woman. (Unless I was modeling then i would be considered a plus size at a size 10-12!!!) 

A few years ago I would not have posted this info because I would be embarrassed to talk about this. Now I feel as though if I learn something I want to share it as others have done with me. So as of now I am quoting a friend of mine that says, "In this situation, current weight, I am accepting not approving!"

From this time forward I will hope that you join me and not believe the lies our hater scales are telling us. Keep on making better choices and help those around you do the same if you can. 

On a totally unrelated note but highly worth mentioning....My grandson, GRB1, who is not quite two, has pooped on the potty today. WOO HOO!

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment