Thursday, July 11, 2013

Being a Mimi

So today I'm getting things done around the house because tomorrow I'm meeting my daughter to pick up two of my grandsons. Her youngest is nine months old and just got into a big boy car seat yesterday. Her oldest, my first grandson will be two at the end of this month. What good boys they are. I don't even mind when GRB 1 ignores me when he gets to the house because Papa is in view. He will literally make a beeline to the garage to see my hubby. I think that is so cute. I love being a grandma. They are right in what they say. There's something special about being a grandparent. I'm hoping that since I been getting exercise I can keep up with them some more. Hehe
Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Remember to stop in the moment and appreciate all your blessings.

Peace, Candy
 
Here is 3 out of the 4 watching Monsters Inc.

1 comment:

  1. You are the best grandmother--- Mimi those boys can have . you light up there lives very proud of the women you became and it shows in your children now your grandchildren I'm a very proud mother grandma and great grandmother

    ReplyDelete