Sunday, July 21, 2013

Scarf Hoarder???

So while trying to find shoes the other day, I came to the conclusion I really need to go through my closet again. I guess it had been awhile. I normally try to not do any real cleaning on Sundays because it is my day of rest with family and friends. Yesterday however, the hubby, RB4 and I decided we would watch 3 movies. Worked out good because hubbys back was acting up and it was raining. I watched Pirates of the Caribbean for the first time. (don't know why I had never seen and we own it)  I like it but not the point of this story. 

Anywho.....back to the closet.........I don't know if you are like this but if you are in the mood to do something then you do it. No questions asked. You don't care what day it is, you just do it. That's how I felt about the closet. 

Some of you may know I have a purse problem. Shoe problem is slowly rising but what I was totally caught of guard by was the many many scarves I own. 

Now you all know I live in Florida. Why do I have so many scarves. I do not know this. If you see me wearing scarves alot it is because I have to justify why I have (and could not part with) all these scarves. Some of them you could use up north.  (maybe I will send to my friend who just moved to MO). lol

I also did find a few dresses I forgot I had that will come in handy for the cruise and a pair of jean shorts. Score. But mainly scarves.......

So if you ever need a scarf.......I'm your girl.

Peace, Candy







No comments:

Post a Comment