Sunday, July 7, 2013

Be Kind!

Today my pastor reminded me of the simple act of kindness. He posed the question what would it be like if everybody was kind to each other? Kindness does attract more kindness. He challenged us this week to smile at people. Most important thing would be to do something for someone else without expecting anything in return. We all fall short when it comes to that I think. 

What if you were at the grocery store and you were nice and kind to the cashier? There's a good chance that you're the only one that would be kind to her that day. I worked in customer service, I know. Sometimes it's hard to be kind. I hate when people are mean to people that I know are kind and loving. I challenge you all to be kind to people today. Just little things. Somebody  drops something, pick it up. Open the door for that mom that is by herself with three small kids. Wave and smile at your neighbor. I know I am a lot happier when people are kind to me.

 Maybe it will catch on. Today I shall be short and sweet.

Be kind! That is all!

Peace, Candy

1 comment:

  1. I hope this will happen its free to smile at one another be kind it will make yourself happy and u never know who is in pain and your smile will ease there pain

    ReplyDelete