Monday, July 15, 2013

Confetti

So I'm writing out birthday cards. The month of July is crazy. I think I might have told you that before. I have a special drawer for my stationary. Yes, I still have stationary and cards. I even have a box with dividers to separate the cards for different holidays.  I also have a large bag That has quite a few Ziploc sandwich bags full of different kinds of confetti. Everyone knows to open a card from me carefully. Sometimes I try to mess with you a little and I won't put it in every single holiday card.  Then I send you a card and it's BOOM! I'm back. My hubby calls it glitter.  One of my friends opens cards from me over the trashcan.

 It's really fun when I  meet new people. 

One time my friend, who lives in Oregon, was saying how much she missed the beach. She had made three trips here to Florida the year before. I thought I would cheer her up by sending her some sand. Turns out she just got her carpets cleaned and there was Florida sand all over. I found it funny. I don't think she did as much. I don't know when I started with the confetti. I remember even as a teen writing out cards and having all sorts of stationary. I actually have confetti for every holiday and some that isn't for any holiday.

 You never know what you are going to get. So if you get a card from me… Be on the look out. You never know when I may strike!

Peace,Candy 

3 comments:

  1. Yup. You could not sign your name and I would know who it was from. I think there are still #30s in my Saturn from Glenn's 30th birthday party five years ago. LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Your font just makes me look weird when I smile big. I suppose I'd look even weirder if I winked. ;) -Tami again

    ReplyDelete