Thursday, July 25, 2013

All About Me?

So we had to write a bio for the new band website that our fearless leader has been working on so diligently. I have written them before. Especially recently while starting this blog and the little ones you do for Pinterest etc. It really is awkward to write about yourself. I feel like I am trying to sell myself or I am signing up for those online dating sites. 

I like long walks on the beach.............(Actually I do like long walks on the beach but I didn't write that. lol)
I guess it goes along with how I feel of the selfies I see on Facebook all the time. Not a big fan of pictures anyway and I really don't like to take them myself. Especially at my age. 

Reminds me of that Must Love Dogs movie. You say fancier words to describe yourself if you don't like something about yourself.  You change the wording on it. Ex: Flat chested is athletically built.......and so on. 
What's nice about this time in my life is that I can say how many kids and grandkids I have so that way it's not all about me. 

Now granted I love to talk but believe it or not, not a fan of describing or telling things about myself. Yet I have a blog. lol Makes no sense I know. I will stick to the funny stories or predicaments I find myself in rather then the " I was born a coal miners daughter" aspect of it. 

Although I do like getting "caught in the rain!" Flash back to my age of peeps who know what song I am referring too. =)

Peace, Candy


No comments:

Post a Comment