Monday, July 1, 2013

Smarter not Harder

So I remember a friend once saying, "I try to work smarter not harder!" I really have tried to do that over the years. I think that's why I love self help books. I just recently realized that since I have been married with kids I am constantly reading on how to better myself or my family. I also love the fact that now you can get the blogs sent right to your email. I wish I would have had access to a little more then a few articles when I was just starting out.
 I tell my daughter how blessed she is to know so much information and know it in her 20's while I am getting things in my 40's. (cough cough)

I'm sure Oprah probably helped my generation with that as well. I learned some things off of her show that I seriously would never ask anyone about. hehe 

I'm in the middle of 3 books right now. 2 are self help. One is Nicholas Sparks The Wedding. I listen to that while I am walking. 

In one of these books it would probably tell me to get off the computer and go hang with my hubby. As I told you yesterday we are home alone after my baby just went to camp. Date week.............

Learn something new today that will help you tomorrow!!

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment