Monday, November 11, 2013

Bittersweet........

So my baby boy, actually he's my oldest, his love, and my youngest grandson, he's six months, are moving to North Carolina on Thursday. Even know I'm excited about their Journey I am a little sad because the baby is so young and they grow so fast I feel like I will be missing some good stuff. I am very thankful however, that my parents come down a lot and so they can ride with them and also of course modern technology, Skype, Face time, Facebook, and just actual pictures being text to me seem to make it a little more doable. 

It's an odd feeling to watch your children grow up anyways but it's really weird to watch them start their own families. Its like this is happening all at once for some reason. I think it's because my daughter just moved in May and other son in January. Ugh you all know how I don't like change. 

I will make the best of it though. The last time my oldest moved up to NC to check it out because his father is up there........I had a massage gift certificate and I spent the day at the spa crying in the whirlpool. lol 
Well as luck would have it, (or maybe God knew I'm gonna need it) I have another gc that I thought had since expired two and a half years ago. So you know what I will be doing.

For today though I'm gonna chew on this kids cheeks.

Peace, Candy




No comments:

Post a Comment