Thursday, December 5, 2013

Elf On A Shelf

Okay so this is the first day I have had off where I can actually sip my coffee and write a lil something to you all. Of course I am well aware that it is December 5th and probably the last time I will get to do it this year. I have presents to wrap, new list to make, and a house to get somewhat organized. But for now.......

So I love this idea of Elf on a shelf. My youngest is 12 so we do not do this. I did show him and he said the elf freaked him out. (my other kids are afraid of clowns and dolls so this may be hereditary) I do have to laugh though at the extreme measures that some of these elf moms go to. 

I had a friend recently say that her one elf mom was posting these extravagant post of what their elf was up to while in the meantime my friend could barely remember to get hers out of the attic. I did remind her, however, that she did just open a new business, has a small children and her fb friend was not working at this time. Now for those of you that are doing it all.........Good for you. Those that can't quite do it all........you are okay too. We still love you and there is no need to doubt your role as a "good mom." If some days the elf laying in the silverware drawer then so be it. 

Carry on elf moms. Remember though as far as I know you will not be awarded for your elf shelving escapades so relax. =)

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment