Wednesday, May 29, 2013

AT&T Lady

So there this lady that everybody knows as the AT&T lady. She doesn't work in the store she holds a big sign to get people to come into store. That alone doesn't seem very interesting right? Well this lady (I will have to stop one day and ask her name) dances as shes waving sign. Still not the weirdest thing. What I find interesting about her is that she always has alot of pink on and I have actually seen her wearing a tutu. Now I am not really good on guessing the age of people at all so if shes reading this someday I apologize if I guessed wrong but I think she is over 50. Not really your prime tutu wearing years by far. She also dyes her hair this bright reddish purple color. This I am not assuming because my daughter actually has ran into her a few times at Walmart purchasing said hair color.

Whether it be cooler out, or even on our very hot days, she never misses a beat. Maybe when I stop safely to ask her name I will dance with her a bit because she looks like shes having fun. She even has a Facebook page that someone made for her.

I said all this to say alot of people make fun of her but I have grown to like her alot. She loves her job and seems to have a positive attitude. We can all take hints from this lady I think. It's true when they say "Dance like no one is watching!" Cheers to you Miss AT&T! 
Peace, Candy

2 comments:

  1. she is a legend..i feel honored to have her in our town..

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is. Would you like to join me dancing with her?

    ReplyDelete