Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Funny things we say.....

Some days I can get confused if a bagger ask me paper or plastic? Today was one of those days. As I said before my bff is moving so we went out with some friends to have a good bye lunch. I ordered Buffalo Shrimp salad. I am pretty sure the server was pondering on how I even managed to dress myself by the time she was done taking my order. She asked how I wanted my shrimp. I'm like ummmmm done? Is this a trick question. Of course since it was buffalo shrimp she meant mild, medium, or hot. Then when she came to get the check I just stared at her like what do you need? Everyone else already paid and I'm just chillin in the corner. O well. 
 A few weeks back my daughter and I were heading to my house to pick up the babies and she got pulled over. I think the reason why she probably got a ticket is because we were laughing hysterically when the officer came to the window. What he didn't know was that my daughter with a really serious look on her face said, "I can't believe I am getting pulled over for speeding! I usually don't speed in public!" I am not quite sure where she speeds but that was good to know. Right after that she was irritated about how even though she was being nice and giving her furniture away to a friend he didn't seem very thankful. Her answer for  next time was as follows....Well fine then I will just give my furniture to the homeless. These are the things that really keep me going. I love to laugh.
Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment