Saturday, May 25, 2013

Whats in a name....

So my name is Candy. I used not like it. It's not normal. You probably see where this is going. My mom told me that my name was going to be Muffin. (This is no joke) Candy is a stripper name or so I've been told. I don't know any strippers so I will have to just take peoples words for it. You could never find my name on anything when I was little. Actually you still really can't. I did see at a truck stop there was this gaudy Florida mug that had my name on it. I did not buy it. Also, when I was in Vegas last year I found it alot. Go figure.

I wonder if one can grow into a name? I have always loved bright colors, dancing,singing and just being "out there." Would I feel the same if I had a different, more calmer, name? Hmmmmm??? 

Maybe I will take a poll and see what others think. But please don't get all scientific with me cause it's just for fun. I don't need ya to get all Sheldon from Big Bang on me. =) 

Peace, Muffin (I mean Candy)  

2 comments:

  1. I love this story of how you were named. Remind me to tell the story a friend of mine named Elsie told me of how she was name....; )

    ReplyDelete