Monday, May 27, 2013

Reba Lyn Valentine

I would like to give a huge shout out to those who have served or are still serving in our military. Thank you!!
 So I have a dog named Reba. Actually we have a no pet rule and since she doesn't know shes a dog it works for us. Reba is a princess. Her stage name is Reba Lyn Valentine. She has a facebook page and out of 118 friends I think only 108 of them we have in common. Yes, you read that right............there are some people out there that our friends with my red dapple dachshund and not me.  She's very witty. We share that trait even though I'm not her birth mom. She also does not know that so don't spill the beans please. Reba can crack up the whole family once she gets to talking. 

Let me stop you right there. My first post was called Welcome to Crazy so you shouldn't be surprised on what you read here.

Anyway, back to the talking.......shes a good story teller and she also a pretty good vocalist. Country of course since she has red hair and her name is Reba. I will try to get a picture up on here so you can see this beauty. I have to check her schedule. 

I hope you are blessed to have a wonderful furry baby in your life.
Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment