Friday, May 24, 2013

Life of a woman

So it's hot! At least where I am. People that are reading this from a cold state I am truly sorry. I realize it's about to get a whole lot hotter since I live in Florida. Here lies the problem. I need shorts. I hate shorts now. Shorts are hard to find. I don't, at my age, need Daisy Dukes. For those of you who know me your welcome for the visual. =) I will soon try to get healthy again so I don't want to spend alot of money. Today I went into a thrift store. Have you been in one lately? Even though the 80's were awesome, I don't need to be sporting shorts that are up past my belly button. Where is there a middle ground? Lower wasted Capri's? It's truly hard to find anything really if you think about it. Too young too old? I'm stuck in limbo. I really don't want to wear words on my butt either. Just because something comes in your size DOES NOT mean it is to be purchased. Lil tip ladies. I am not a fan of tank tops either. That is a story for another time. 

Ok so back to the shorts or lack of. I ended up leaving there annoyed and empty handed! Before I left though I found a cute shirt. It was longer and plaid. I was very excited. It was maternity. Ummmm no thanks. Needless to say I had a salad for lunch. 
But wait.......don't cry for me people. Bealls Outlet ( kinda like a Ross incase you don't have one of these gems where you live)  just moved there dots and 49 and under get 15% off on Fridays. Shorts were found and purchased. 

All is well in the world for another day. Rest easy.  
Peace, Candy



4 comments:

  1. Haha...i hear ya..except in my case when u are like casper the ghost...and highly reflective...shorts are a no go...also I dont want to wear shorts soo small u can see my uterus...lol...also just bc they are skinny jeans thats just a name..learned that the hard way..well I will sweat/glisten to death in my jeans...your welcome america...
    Xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Jess this is why we get along so good. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL Candy I can so relate to your search for shorts story!

    ReplyDelete