Friday, May 31, 2013

Swimsuit Shopping......Ugh!

In the last few days I have heard talk about people buying new swimsuits. Probably because it's Florida and tomorrow is June now that I think about it. =) I have always hated the whole process. I was just telling a friend that I wish I could go back and smack the 120 pound younger me for complaining about how the suit looked. It's quite a process buying a suit.. Ya wanna make sure you don't eat before hand. Ya wanna have a lil color to you so you don't blind yourself in that tiny room and most importantly you want to do it quick. I had an easier time getting a Mammogram. 

As I told you before I am in a band. Our fab bass player recently posted on how he went with his lovely wife to try on swimwear at Victoria's Secret. I didn't have to really read anymore to know how that went. Apparently nothing was secret there. He heard some things he will never unhear. I am pretty sure he has a new understanding of how we take this shopping seriously. Cudos to him for going though. 

The problem now is I have to find a suit age appropriate. I have never found a one piece that I like and I will never ever ever............buy a suit that has a skirt. I feel as though I do not need to bring anymore attention to my birthin hips. I have just talked myself out of going shopping anytime soon. 

Good luck ladies....May you find suits that fit you and look good on the first try and may you stop and remember you are beautifully and wonderfully made!!!

Peace, Candy

5 comments:

  1. I think you should take the AT&T lady with you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent idea Richie. She has flair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a cute suit at jc pennys...makes my ass look like jlo..i will take it...haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hey now Jess.....You go girl. Love some jlo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought he would've loved hanging out in VS.... guess I was wrong.

    ReplyDelete