Tuesday, June 4, 2013

That Kind of Girl.......

So there was this country song awhile back that said, " I'm not the woman in red, I'm not the girl next door, but if theres something in the middle that you're looking for, I'm that kind of girl." I have always thought of this as my theme song. I love to dress up and am actually more comfortable in heels but I also like to camp and ride four wheelers. 
Although back when I was about 18 I did take a butane curling iron on a camping trip. I haven't seen one since so I don't think they caught on but pretty nifty idea. Just to let you know I am way past that now. If you were to go camping with me now you would quickly find out that there will be no primping of any kind. 

I used to paint houses and always wore the pink dish gloves. Yep thats right you can pause and laugh at that pic. 

I sometimes surprise my hubby and boys. They assume I'm all pink and shiney then I will go out and shoot guns like it's my job. 

When I first met my hubby we went to a go cart place and I was wearing a mini skirt. I think they were still popular then, it was 1999. Anywho, I raced like I was gonna win money and even slammed into him. Of course I didn't think that through as my skirt was a lil jacked up when I finally stopped laughing and noticed. =)

It's good to be who you are even if it's a jumbled mess of different things. 

Peace, Candy

2 comments:

  1. So, I just checked out the blog for the first time and had many laughs. Bless you for the gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww thanks! With my friends and family there is more coming. =)

    ReplyDelete