Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Precious Baby Girl

So in lieu of my baby girls (RB2) 23rd birthday and since I have already wrote about the pleasure of having boys........today I will share with you the wonderful crazy life of being a mother to a girl. I only have one girl and she is unique from what I hear. I really have had an easy time with her despite all the horror stories I had heard. In all fairness we did have a rough patch when she was about 15. It lasted August to December. lol 

I have already told her that I get alot of my good stories from her and I am sure she will hook me up in the future. If you remember, she is the one that said she does not speed in public and will be giving her furniture to the homeless. (Still funny) She is a good friend and Great Momma. 

One time when she was about 6, I lost her at the beach. I must have looked away for a second and then focused on this other long dark haired lil girl with the same swimsuit on as she was focusing on a mom with the same hot pink suit on as me. I even went to get lifeguard while she was safely going up towards the other lady.There is no fear like that. 

Anyway, all you mommas of girls.......Enjoy them! They too grow up way to fast. Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Peace, Candy



No comments:

Post a Comment