Thursday, June 13, 2013

Weird or????

 So am I the only one that does this? I see something that looks really good like sweet tea. It looks refreshing it looks good for summertime and yet I try it over and over again and I just can't seem to like sweet tea. I do the same thing for coffee. I really don't like coffee but I like the creamer that goes in it. So my coffee is often the shade of Micahael Jackson in the later years. No disrespect to the king of pop of course. They say that you should try things every seven years because your taste buds change but on coffee and tea I can't do it. I'm glad your taste buds change because I used to not like cheesecake. Say it ain't so candy! I'm telling the truth. About six years ago I tried it and Now I'm a firm believer that cheesecake is  from God.

 On the opposite spectrum of cheesecake… I used to not like brussel sprouts or onions when I was little. But now I like those as well. 

I love fruit. I do not like fruit in my food. I also do not think fruit is a dessert. I have said this before. But sometimes those desserts look so pretty and fun that I try them again and nope still not lovin it.

I used to not like cake but I figured it out in later years that it's the frosting. My mom would leave no frosting on my piece if she baked a cake.

The thing that I have never liked is pie. I don't care who you are or how you bake I don't like pie. Especially fruit in pie for reasons I just told you. I don't like the crust. Probably why i don't care for pastries either. 

I hope at this point I didn't lose any of you. Obviously if ya take a look at me it's not like I am withering away from not eating these things. I could probably eat my weight in brownies if ya tempted me. 

So maybe here soon I will try sweet tea again. I am sure you stopped to pray for me now. 

Well I am gonna shut my pie, no, cake, no........shut my brownie hole. 

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment