Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Love My Band

So I have told you I sing in a band. There are seven of us plus our sound guy. We have been a family for seven years I think. 
Notice I said family? We spend alot of time together and these people always have my back. Our motto is pretty much borrowed from our preacher and that is "All the love and none of the respect!" We are always messing with each other. 
Example of that would be Tuesday night practice...There is one other gal that sings and does not play an instrument like me. Budget constrictions don't allow the two of us an iPad at the moment. The guys are always referring to songs and such to look up. Of course we can't and its always good for a laugh...so I finally got their version of an iPad...


 Love my band!
Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment