Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Summer Cleaning?

Theres spring cleaning and in my house there is also summer cleaning. Summer cleaning usually consist of the kids closets so they can help me. Sometimes that's not good though because my youngest son seems to think he has to keep everything he ever owned. Even if it's no good. He gets that from my mom. Love ya mom. =)

I think I  fall somewhere in between. Depending on my mood I guess. I will keep something for a long time then wonder why I kept it so long because it was never used. I recently went through my own closet and purged alot of clothes. Every once in awhile though I do find that I am looking for something that I got rid of. Yesterday I cleaned out our bathroom cupboards and found this ice/heat pack that I wish I would have known we had a few weeks ago. I had this beanie thing that you put in the microwave for 2 minutes and it was wonderful but one of the kids "borrowed" it and it got a hole and lost alot of rice. Hmmmm... The one I found yesterday I never have seen before. My hubby said it was his before we got married. 14 years later....

Me and RB4 were cleaning this cupboard out and laughing because it was like a clown car. I kept pulling out sheets. I didn't realize I had that many sheets. I don't actually know why I do either. I feel like a brand new gal now that I did this job that only really took me 20 minutes. Isn't that how procrastination works?

Well I guess I should start on some more of my summer cleaning. Wonder what goodies I will find. 

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment