Thursday, May 23, 2013

Welcome to crazy!

Very excited to have this up and running. I am new at this so bare with me. Shout out (I like to give shout outs) to my friend Lenny (not her real name) for helping me.
If you are expecting a professional blog you have come to the wrong place. I am going to try to do my best to get the your, you're and the other ur (as I like to use) right. Don't expect miracles as I don't really lose sleep on how I use grammar, or don't use it properly, rather.

Today is Red baby 4's birthday. Since I have four kids, and I liked the term when Vin Diesel used it on his  Oscar winning performance of The Pacifier, that is how I will keep them straight. Red baby 1 would be my oldest.
Soooo RB 4 is 12 going on about 45. Alot of my material I get from my witty kids. I will gladly stand back as I pass the torch to the younger and quicker but don't count me out yet. I can still be witty and fast especially after a vanilla ice coffee.... mmmmmm Wait what was I saying........

I also have 4 grand babies. All boys. So of course they will be RGB 1...etc. I will have a power point on how to keep up with all this at a later time. You will soon be fluent in speaking Candy and that is no easy task.

I am in a band (name is about to change) and we have a blast. I also have the best hubby and friends a girl could ask for. Hoping you come hang with me as I will try to post daily.

Peace, Candy

8 comments:

  1. Awww I love it so far candy pants!
    Peace out
    Tiny dancer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel as though you should win a prize for being my first comment. Free yogurt for you!

      Delete
  2. Pink is my fav color EVER!!!! OMG I love pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have been on here sooner if I knew you were giving away free yogurt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I tell you how much I love that you have a blog?!? Too much love for words!! <3

    ReplyDelete