Sunday, May 26, 2013

I don't like change!

So I don't like change. Even good change I struggle with. Examles are many is this area. 
I get a new car, sad to lose the old one. They move me to different part of stage (band problems) I struggle to get used to it. If I pick the change, that I am ok with. I change my purses out alot and I will not kill ya if you buy me new clothes, jewelry, or of course anything pink. I have passed this on to my children. Well 3 out of 4 of them. RB 4 is the worst. I know where he's coming from so I can usually talk him down rather quickly. If we have something planned we don't tell him til day of because if you change your mind there will be trouble. I am trying to tell him that I can't help it if it rains and we can't go to the beach. He will not have any of that. Nope. I said we were going and that is that. 

You can imagine how I am doing with the fact that RB 2 (daughter) and my bff D are moving within weeks of eachother. Ya, party over here. Not. On the brightside of all this change is............stay tuned. I'm not there yet! 

Do you like change? 

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment