Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Art of Crylaughin

So if you don't already think I am loopy, you probably will after today's post. In my defense I have known other people that have heard or been apart of crylaughing. (pronounced Cralaughin) It is when you are both crying and laughing. They say that the two emotions are very close together. It does not make for a very good party trick however. I like to laugh and I do not like to cry. Those of you that know me are smiling right now. I said I didn't like to cry I didn't say that I did not cry. ;-) The first time I ever did this in front of my kids I scared them to death. Before I would usually try to leave the room. Nothing more entertaining then trying to calm your children while laughing with tears rolling down your face. I'm pretty sure that I look like the joker when this takes place. Once you start it is very hard to stop. I know that some of you may have just stopped reading this and started praying for me and thats okay. I will never say no to any form of prayers. 
I think Crylaughin may be hereditary. I have seen or heard of at least 3 of my children do this. The funniest time was when RB1 called and said, "Well I hope you're happy because I just started Crylaughin."  My first response was I hope you weren't in public. 

So thought for the day......If this hasn't happened to you don't judge. If it has.....You are not alone. 
Keep on laughin or cryin or both if you are a multitasker. 

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment