Sunday, June 23, 2013

Anyone else?

So I was up from 12:20 to 3:30 AM. I went to bed at 10 and normally I'm so tired on Saturday nights and since I have to get up early Sunday,  I stay asleep. Last night however, I was trying to fight off a migraine, so I drank alot of water so you know what that leads to? I would've posted this earlier but I tried to get a nap in.  (hint: Never state you are going to take a nap because, in my case, it rarely works out.)  After I was up for quite a while, I realized after getting on Facebook, it was actually a full moon. That explains a lot. I was always have trouble sleeping when is the full moon. I think it's hereditary. My mom does and now the three oldest kids. When I was younger my room was across the hall from my mom and dads and if it was a full moon I would yell out "Mom are you awake?" She ofcourse would be like "YEP!" So last night as I got on FB, I saw  and one kid posted and the other one told me earlier today that he was up all night as well. RB1 I haven't talked to today yet but I can almost bet on it. I will get back to you all on that. hehe

 Even Reba was awake. That was only a problem when she thought after awhile we might as well get up and go outside.

They say that people act crazier when it's a full moon. I imagine it would be hard for anyone to tell that with me as I am already pretty certifiable on a regular basis. 

So here's to an early bed time tonight. Next time there is a full moon. Think of me. 

PS. Ugh, just remembered the moon is going to be closest to us tonight. Well maybe early bed tomorrow?

Peace, Candy

1 comment: