Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ugh!

So do you ever have a day where it's not really to be considered a bad day but everything is a struggle? We have renamed this as "I need to get across the street not go around the whole block" kind of day. This is my day today. I needed to pick up shot records for my kids to go to camp. I drive down there and apparently every third Wednesday they have a staff meeting from 8-11 but don't open back up til 1:00. Awesome. So we wasted time and got other things done including lunch which for me was Black Bean nachos at this local place that is family owned. Then at Walmart everything that I was looking for was in a different place because it was not the usual Walmart and of course the dressing room attendant snapped at me for asking if the dressing rooms were for men and women. Not posted so how dare me ask such a question. Fast forward to trying to get someone to answer at the church to drop off papers. Normally I would drop them off at youth group but they are meeting at the beach tonight. Then my fave plastic cup that I drink my water out of...well the straw cracked and busted off.

See little things like that. Not traumatic. Just annoying. Probably would be less annoying if we weren't getting out of the car in the blazing sun and  humidity fill air.

I am very lucky now to have learned that even though we have days like these and are annoying at the time.....I can now see even before the day is over that I did get to have a nice day with my son. We got camp stuff purchased and papers were dropped off. (Drove there anyway) 

O and my Mr. Fix it hubby cut off the broken cracked plastic straw so it's now just a lil shorter. 
I am also writing this from inside the house where it's a cool 74 degrees. That always puts a better spin on things. 

All is well.

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment