Friday, June 28, 2013

Water Park Fun

So today my band or the band I'm in rather......hehe is playing at a water park. I'm truly excited about this. This will be our biggest show to date. (insert nervous giggle here) They are hoping to make this an annual thing. That would be great. Hoping for the weather to behave itself though as we tend to get crazy rain late afternoon.

I am also excited that pretty much my whole family (except one son and one grandson) will be there. My son is up in PA and my grandson is just two months old so he's a wee  bit lil for a water park yet. 
I was just remembering that my hubby has not been to a water park since we first got together over 14 years ago. That should be fun. 

Last time I went to a park I hurt myself. No fault of the parks though. I was just having a clumsy day and came off a slide whacking my mouth. (That should be my hint to close it?) The funny part was I didn't realize I hit it so bad that when I walked up to RB4, who I think was 10 at the time, I scared him to death. Apparently I had blood dripping down my chin. Well that's attractive. Not! Luckily I explained to him rather quickly that Momma was okay or we probably wouldn't be going today. hehe

RB4 likes the lazy river the best. I find this weird because the park has all these water slides and yet he just likes to float around in a circle.

Well I hope you have a good Friday in whatever you do. If you think of me around 4 ish...Pray for no rain and a smooth show at 6. 

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment