Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Birth of Bubbs!

Today, two years ago, GRB1 was born! First time I became a Mimi. Can't really describe how wonderful that is but I know you other grandmas know. 

It's funny how I already knew in my heart before my daughter told me she was pregnant. She was trying not to talk to me alot on that Tuesday before she could tell me in person Wednesday. I had called her on the way home from band practice and while talking to her the few short minutes I had made a comment that freaked her and I both out. Of course the next day I knew why. I had asked what the noise was in the background. She didn't hear anything and I then told her it sounded like a fetal monitor that they hook you up to while your in labor. Wacca Wacca Wacca......like Pac Man. lol There was no sound that we could explain that. Just my own head. 

This was the first time I had ever saw anyone being born too. Of course I was present with my own kids but you know your not really watching because you are so busy doing. =) I was supposed to be in the room with two of my friends in earlier years  but it didn't work out. Now I know that God had me wait because to see your first grandbaby being born was very special. 

I got to watch Bubbs the first year of his life while Mommy worked. We would cuddle and nap together and it really was awesome. 

Happy Birthday Bubbs! Mimi loves you!

Peace, Candy

1 comment:

  1. You are the best mother and Mimi I have ever known your heart is always there for your family even when times are rough in your life you always have room for all your family and friends who seams like there drowning in they lives but you have always been my rock I love you so much very proud of you love you

    ReplyDelete