Friday, July 19, 2013

Happy Bumpin.......

Do you ever have a day or maybe three where people are trying to bump into your happy? You get up and exercise and do your thing and then you get a phone call or text and then the rest of the day you are trying to get back to your happy state? I am not one to cry over spilled milk. As a matter of fact I usually don't let every single thing get to me but sometimes, when it nears 4:00 and I have had all I can take.......
The older I get the more it just exhaust me to deal with happy bumpers.

Tonight we are going to have a fun food and friends night. The best homemade sushi around. Been planned for a month. Looking forward to it. I am hoping I can change my mood before then. I have 2 1/2 hours. 
Challenged accepted. 

Should be against the law to have happy bumpers on a Friday. What bumps into your happy?

Hope you all have a great weekend if I don't talk to you sooner. Thanks for reading. 

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment