Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th of July!

So apparently I have started a tradition unbeknownst to me. I guess I don't blog,the third of the month? I realized I forgot yesterday. Then I also remembered I think June 3rd I didn't and blog either. Weird!

Any-who, it's the Fourth of July, America's birthday. I always want to remember and thank the men and women who fought and are still fighting for our freedom.

We are kidless this fourth. That's an odd feeling. I do think we shall go see the fireworks though because my band buddy is going to DJ the show. That should be fun. I really am not a fan of fireworks. I like to watch them and do all the ooooooo aaaahhhhhh's but to set any off............I'm afraid of fire. I think that may be why I never took up smoking. lol I could never light the wood stove when I was younger because I would drop the lit match. It has taken me years to hold a sparkler. Yep, no fire for me. 

In my country decorating I have incorporated the red~white~blue in my house. My bedroom is done in Americana. Very patriotic looking. =) 

I actually remember being in school celebrating big in 1976........Not to be confused with 1776. I'm not that old.

Todays blog brought to you by the letter R for Random stuff I thought I would tell you. 

Be safe America.

Peace, Candy

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy getting up an reading your blog as you said missed it yesterday have a happy 4 of July

    ReplyDelete