Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Emails R' Us

So I just spent the last, I don't know, 30 minutes unsubscribing from emails that I probably never have opened once. I would just always delete them. Go down the list and check off all and delete. Well it's a new day my friend because I couldn't take it anymore. lol I am sure I will have more to do tomorrow and the next. If you see me out please remind me to just not delete on phone but to take the time to unsubscribe. 

I just posted yesterday about working smarter not harder and maybe I am in a de-cluttering mood so I guess that goes for emails as well.
I think sometimes we give our emails out to get something for free or something. I don't know about you but I am thinking now it's not really worth it. 

The best one I unsubscribed from would be Spirit airlines. I flew with them last May and it was a terrible experience customer service wise. You would have thought to see their name pop up atleast once a month, I would have been reminded and then went ahead and got rid of them. But nooooooo........check and delete.

Well no more people. I am taking a stand. Clear email from now on. (she says standing on the kitchen table) 

Ok I am not really standing on table on account of I would break my neck but you get the need for a lil drama there. 

Ok, I got mail. Gotta go....

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment