Sunday, July 14, 2013

Rest

What a weekend. I am exhausted! Sometimes you look forward to Monday to rest up from the swirl of activities that you just were part of. Two birthday parties, a car show and NOW (Night of Worship) Movie and dinner with friends. Also, adding in picking up and hanging out with my two grandsons both Friday and today. Now I am not complaining. I am very blessed to be surrounded by such great people. I am however thinking that besides my walk and a the basic house chores, I may take a small nap. I say this while smiling because this in theory sounds good but probably won't happen

As for tonight I will hit the sack. I hope everyone has a great night. and more importantly a great week. Take some time for yourself whether it be a hot bath or a nice walk. Pick out a new polish or get a pedicure. If your really busy maybe read or thumb through a magazine for just a few minutes. Whatever you do enjoy your time out. 

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment