Friday, July 5, 2013

Beachin It!

So I made it through the fourth of July with no kids or grand kids. Gotta say not my fave! RB4 will be back tomorrow afternoon. 
As for today though.....goin to the beach with a friend and her kids. First beach day of the year. Well, I have walked on it a few times but not actually hung out there. 
I always forget that we live so close to where people literally save their pennies all year to come to just spend a week here. I do remind myself that though when I get there.

 I do love the beach. I'm not however a fan of beach clean up. Sand really does get everywhere. I will find it a few days later. Usually in places you wouldn't think to look. hehe 
I am hoping that our normal afternoon showers wait til way later in the afternoon as we are having them earlier it kinda puts a damper on your outside activities for a bit. After you have done all the packing you do wait til the rain passes though if your at the beach.

Interesting part of the beach is all the different kinds of people and swimsuits or lack of, that you see. Speedos are still around people. Whether you like them or not. 

Sunscreen packed and I am ready to go. Hope everyone has a nice day. 

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment