Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Singer life

So I'm sitting here at band practice and we are working on a new song. The two guitarist are going over this one part n the keys n bass are joining in too. Me not playing an instrument, I pulled up a stool and am writing to you all. 
Love my band. There are two of us gals that don't play anything  and just sing. This especially works out good when we do gigs out. We just kind of show up. Now of course if anyone of them needs help on carrying things  back and forth we do try to help. You gotta be careful touching a musicians things though. You do not want to get beheaded if you mess something up. Very expensive equipment dontcha know? 

Seriously though I have the best band members. I think that's why we have been at it for seven years. We truly like each other. That's really important because we spend alot of time together. If I have told you this before I apologize. But maybe I just need to give them a shout out again. To all my band bro's and sisters...YOU ROCK!

O I guess it's my turn to look alive and actually participate in the song. 

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment