Saturday, July 13, 2013

A Little of Everything............

So today it's finally happening. I am going to a rubber room. Don't get excited people, it's a birthday party for a 5 year old that takes place in a room that you can bounce everywhere. Trampoline room if you will. I know some of you were probably very excited that they finally caught up to me and my craziness. Nope sorry still roaming the streets bringing joy and sometimes misery to all of you. 

Last night we went to the movies and my 12 year old said me and my friends, (my sis and bro inlaw and his father) were being too loud. The movie hadn't started yet and we were talking about all the upcoming movies we would like to see. Too loud. Funny coming from my loudest child.

Yesterday I also had two of my grandsons. Man, they are so fun. Tired us out though. They are quick like ninja's. I love them so much. At almost two and nine months, you could just sit back and watch them and be entertained. (This is of course if someone else is actually watching them as well) 

Today my hubby celebrates his 46th birthday. Our gifts to eachother (my bday is in September) will be our cruise. Can't wait. Less then two months away now.

Ok time to go wrap a gift and get ready to bounce...literally............

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment