Monday, July 22, 2013

Sluggish Monday

So do any of you just have days where you seriously can't get out of your own way? I could see if there was a reason for it like a late night or eating too much food that weighs you down but I had none of that. I actually got my 8 hours like a champ and ate light the night before. I have been trying to walk or ride my bike since our church started this read a chapter walk a mile in June. Scheduled to be over Sept. 16th (just so happens this is me n the hubbys 13th anniversary), So far I am at 94 miles because my personal goal was to double the 100. Anywho, I have been riding my bike 10 miles for 3 days a week so it's not like this was my first time. I thought to myself, well it's Monday and surely your just needing to get back into it. (Then of course I reprimanded myself for calling me surely.) Ahhh the fun stuff inside my brain. Ok so anyway for real.....I did good for most of it. I was  listening to a Nicolas Sparks book on Audible (I HIGHLY recommend) and pretty much enjoying the scenery. That was until I got about one mile from home. I don't know if it was the heat or that I hadn't eaten yet or what but I almost made a call to the hubster to come pick me up. 

Then because I didn't plan the rest of the day well, I had to go to the grocery store and walk some more on my rubber legs. Of course you trip more when your legs are tired. Which caused me to hurt myself. Which made me mad. Plus. it was monsoon raining out so I am trying to hurry.

All because I am feeling sluggish. Hmmmm Hope tomorrow is better because now I am done for the day and darn happy about it but afraid to recreate today.

Bet it has something to do with stupid hormones.......

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment