Saturday, July 6, 2013

Hated Chores!

So I went to do laundry again today and got to thinking about how much I hated laundry. I'm okay washing it. Okay folding it, well most of the time. What  I'm not okay with is putting it away. Just like dishes I will wash them all day long but hate putting them away. Good example of that is I washed the dishes that me and my husband have accumulated this week since my son has been gone and I bet we were four days into his trip before actually put the dishes away that were in the dishwasher. I would literally rather wash them by hand then put away the dishes in the dishwasher. Is that weird?

I don't have a problem putting other things away. Like when we get home from a trip I always unpack right away. Something about laundry and dishes though.  Once again I think that may be hereditary. My daughter does not like this chore either. I know for sure my mom doesn't. That could be the root of the problem. We don't like it so that ends up being one of our kids chores and then they do it and then they don't like it either  so that's one of their kids chores and it goes on and on..............Seems legit!

 Just picked up  my camper. I have been hearing great stories. Can't wait to hear more. Maybe we will discuss them over putting away dishes and laundry.

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment