Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Early bird or Night owl.....

I am a night owl. Not a morning person. That would be my husband. He wakes up talking. Me...not so much. I will paint the kitchen at 3 am while pregnant though. I am up and what else is there to do? Some of my best ideas have came at night. It's 11:22 and I am just now writing this to you. On a mission to get it in before midnight. I don't know why really? But thats how I roll so here ya go.........

I don't mind the mornings but I really just can't wrap my head around just getting up raring to go. I think it's crazy and should be a law that no one should be up that early fully functioning. It's just not right. Now that I think of it, I bet it was someone like me who invented coffee. =) 

When we travel my hubby drives in the day and I take the night shift. Even though I have good vision I don't see all that well at night. But I still like to drive because it's peaceful. AKA all the kids are sleeping and I can just jam out to my Madonna Greatest Hits cd. Yes, that is my traveling music. Yes, I just said that out loud. 

I am pretty sure all my kids our night owls too.  Actually as I am typing my hubby and youngest are playing a video game. Party house here tonight.

Ok well I think will go load the dishwasher. Didn't have time before practice. Again, the fun never stops here. 

Peace, Candy


No comments:

Post a Comment