Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer Almost Over?

So I just realized that in three weeks school is starting. Lived here for 23 years and still hate that we start in August instead of September after labor day like normal people. lol I feel as though we are being robbed. August is a summer month people. One year, when RB1 was in Kindergarten I think, they TRIED all year around school. Needless to say that didn't stick. Some parents split custody of kids and have in the summer. That would be harder then it already is to do that whole thing. 

I really just feel like summer just started. Kinda like how I feel like this weekend was so busy that it just flew by. Hence the not posting for 3 days. Sorry people when my daughter is in town we go into busy mode. Places to go people to see. Birthday parties and baptisms to be had. (Although technology baptism never happened due to it being on the beach and the weather was sketchy.) But you get the gist......

Back to school.......I have one son who will be a senior and one a seventh grader. That is very odd too but a story for a different time. 

Ugh I guess I better get on the whole new back pack and countless paper products as well as five different things to write with. Kudos to moms everywhere that join me in this back to school stuff. 

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment