Thursday, July 18, 2013

Circus on Wheels!

So today I blog from a remote place. Helping the hubby put up ceiling fans in a subdivision next to us. He had 3 to do and I'm here for back up. I  am afraid of heights so I help carry the 14 foot ladder and hand him things. As of right now I am waiting for instruction soIwill talk to you all.

Apparently a wire was still hot and it sparked. He dropped pliers and I screamed. He stayed firm on 14 foot. I wanted to go lie down. Wrong screws in fan..run back to house for spares..

Two fans down. The other one a no go.  Ceiling was 20 feet. Have to rent a ladder for that one. 
Taking the other ladder back that we borrowed. Strap fell out of truck. I hop out at light... Hubby almost runs over foot.
  
Feeling like today isn't really going all that well. Lol 
Made it home. Have to run out again. Forgot to drop off Redbox while we were out. After that I am putting us in a self appointed time out. 

Always an adventure with us. Wouldn't trade it. Circus on wheels!

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment