Wednesday, July 24, 2013

If I Was A Rich Girl.............

I had that song If I was a rich girl dun na na na na na na...............stuck in my head yesterday. I think the last time I heard it was when I was watching Confessions of a Shopaholic, for the third time, a few months ago.
I'm sure that most of us probably played the "if I won the lottery" game. (I don't really play so that would be hard.) RB4 asked me if we won 1 million dollars would I eat meat? lol He's funny. I told him I haven't since 1995 and I wasn't a big fan before so I don't know what having more money would do. 

I still think I would shop cheap. I like things whether they are expensive or cheap. I would rather get a deal on something that was once expensive. It's like a game I guess. If I had Oprah money (you know what I'm talking about) then I think I would have a cook. Not my favorite thing to do and I would gladly give it up. 

Everyone laughs at me because they name off these really nice cars they would get. Me, nope a pink beetle. Of course I would probably have a bigger car for the whole family but Reba and I would do the majority of our cruising in the pink beetle. 

I would mostly like to travel. The hubster hasn't really been to alot of places in the US and I would like to show him. I personally would like to go to England, Ireland, and Australia. 

For now I will walk around the neighborhood and think about my riches I already have. Health, family, friends........

If any of you win.......you now know what to get me. hehe Your welcome!

Peace, Candy

1 comment: