Monday, October 28, 2013

I'll Get It.............

Boy I guess we are jumping into the busy season in October. Always thought I started in November. Guess I better gear up. I am sitting here with a cup of coffee trying to stay warm. It's 54 out and I know that really isn't cold to most of the world but I am very chilly for some reason. 

This week was filled with the opening of the baby store I just started working for, party planning, party itself, and our band played at a festival. We have our 3rd festival in a row coming up this Saturday. Whew! 

My biggest obstacle right now is trying to get in a routine. I have forgotten library books, taking out dinner, my jacket at the festival...(for those of you that know me, I NEVER forget my jacket) and alot of other things I'm sure that I already forgot. lol

Guess I better make a Christmas list too. That in itself is stressful. Four grand kids this year. Nobody panic. Hope to get back on here soon. I may forget. Bare with me........

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment