Monday, October 7, 2013

Grandbabies ROCK!

So my daughter was maid of honor in a wedding this past weekend and the hubby and I were lucky enough to have the boys alot the last couple weeks in preparation for the wedding. You know like rehearsals, nails,make up trials and parties? 
They gave us a run for our money and both hubby and I decided there is a reason you have kids when you're younger. There was a lot of poopin, cryin, and spillin goin on. The most interesting part was when GRB1 who is two years old, decided to add popcorn stuffed up his nose to the "poppa corn" ritual he does with Papa when he is here. They usually sit and watch a movie together while eating it.

 He loves his Papa. To the point that Papa has to sneak out through the back door to go out in garage to work. Saturday night however, I guess a kernel up the nose was fun. He did have to make a trip to the ER to get it out but he, other then that he wasn't really phased by the whole thing. 

Meanwhile his lil bro, who will be one in a few weeks, has me wrapped pretty tight because his lil cry and face makes it really hard for me to let him down. 

It's fun to listen and watch them. You forget all the cute lil stuff kids do. I was cleaning up the toys right before Momma got back to get them and GRB1 was unloading all the toys saying "No my toys" and putting them back exactly where they were placed before. lol 

Today of course was clean up and find the missing items off the coffee table. It's like an Easter egg hunt. 

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment