Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall Y'all............

So recently it was the first day of fall. Today I actually felt like it was. Living in Florida you have to make due with the weather still being hot and humid and pretend it's fall. I have a friend that wears her boots starting October first whether its still summer weather or not.

Yesterday my hubby and I sat out on the porch for over an hour and with the slight breeze it was really nice. 
But today...........well I finally found my Pumpkin Spice creamer I had been searching high and low for. They had Candy Cane already but for some reason Pumpkin Spice was no where to be found. 
Then I had a Pumpkin Spice ice coffee. Since I usually don't have that much caffeine and I had rode my ten miles on my bike this morning, I felt lead to decorate the house for Fall/Halloween. 

Maybe I will even do some baking. Hmmmm.... For now I am ending my fall day with Hocus Pocus and some lit candles that smell like I did bake. ;-0

I love fall. 

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment