Monday, September 9, 2013

Back At It...........

Well, how time flies. I just saw that I haven't posted since August 28th and it's already September 9th. I guess getting ready for the cruise then going on it took more time then I thought. I have good stories from the cruise that I am breaking up into separate posts. 

As for now I just have to say that although I am glad to see my kids and puppy I am really not ready to jump back into "real life". Ugh it's depressing. lol 
I still have my sea legs so I spent alot of today just chilling. I thought the hubby would go right back out to the garage but he didn't. We are all tired. It's true. You need a vacation after your vacation. 

Guess it's time to turn in. I only have three hours left of being 45. Bleck! 

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment