Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday Blahs.........

I had such a busy, although fun weekend, that I was hoping to get back on track this am with my bike riding today. No such luck. Woke up to a rainy day. Even though I did get some good sleep finally I could have just laid in bed all day. 
I have company coming so that didn't happen. lol I did get some cleaning done and went to the grocery store. Too bad I have to go again in a day or two because I don't know what kinds of food my grandparents want or can eat. I probably have expressed myself on here before how I love, (sarcastic here) grocery shopping. I will say that I got a parking space right up front though and the rain held out til I got back home safe. 
Today is also teacher duty day so the kids have no school. That always throws me off too. 

Hopefully I will be back on track tomorrow. Maybe I will have a afternoon cup of coffee.
Ps. the grocery store had candy cane mint creamer but no pumpkin spice. Ummmm getting ahead of yourselves my friends..........

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment